With unmatched hospitality and convinience Hotel Sai Sravanthi Grand strides to be an ideal choice for you.Business trip or just a weekend gateway, we make an effort to endow the finest services , that,ll make you stay memorable.
|Family Suite||₹ 2,199|
|Extra Bed/Person||₹ 500|
|24Hrs Check-out||Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity||Travel Desk|
|RO Drinking Water||Vallet Parking on Request||Doctor on Call|
|Credit Cards Accepted||Complimentary Breakfast||Coffee Shop|
|Complimentary Breakfast||Coffee Shop||Tea/Coffee Maker On Request|
|Seema Ruchulu (Multi-Cuisine Restaurant)||Annamayya (Pure Veg Restaurant)||Elevator|
|King & Twin beds||Mini Bar||Senate Banquet Hall (500 Capacity)|
|Round the Clock Services||24hrs CCTV Surveillance||Fire Fighting Equipment|
|24hrs armed Security||24hrs manned Reception||24hrs running hot/cold water|
|Ample car/2 Wheeler Parking||Iron Box on request||Outdoor Catering (Home Delivery)|
Rules & Regulations
- Right of Admission Reserved.
- Valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms included are Aadhaar Card, Voter’s Id, Driver’s License & Passport.
- Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes & charges.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Extra bed/person will be charged at Rs 500/- + applicable taxes.
- Tariff and taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- The tariff includes complimentary breakfast.
- Check-out time 24 hrs.
- Group bookings are available.
- Guests are requested to give 2hrs prior notice before checkout.
- Visitors are not permitted in the guest’s room.
- Guests are requested to follow the rules & regulations of the hotel for a comfortable stay.
- Other illegal activities of any form are strictly prohibited in the hotel premises.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewellery or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
- Articles left behind by hotel guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by owner up to 90 (ninety) days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed by the hotel as seen fit.
- According to Indian Govt laws for reservations including children between 0 and 18 years of age, parents or guardians must present a passport or birth certificate for the child at check-in. If the child is accompanied by a guardian, an authorization for travel with others issued by the Juvenile Court must be presented.
- The Guests shall be responsible for the replacement/ reinstatement of any items damaged through misuse or other act of abuse. This shall apply whether the damage was deliberate or accidental.